Sabbatical

Sabbatical
Sabbatical!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Rachel Remen

a new cycle


posted by Lissa mcKinley on Monday, August 10, 2009 Edit





All- Hope everyone's having a good week. I'm getting prepared to get back to my every week cycle again. I'm off to NY and CT on Thursday to attend a funeral so i am moving up my chemo to this Wednesday....yippee. I have felt sooo good over the last two weeks that I'm just a little unhappy about setting foot back in that cancer center, but I will. Don't forget to write on wednesday morning--gives me something to read and laugh and respond to! the wig is pretty good....don't wear it anywhere but at work so that students aren't really aware of what's up for now. that's good. talk to you on Wednesday and remember:



Perhaps the wisdom lies not in the constant struggle to bring the sacred into our daily life, but in the recognition that life is committed and whole and, despite appearances, we are always on sacred ground. (Rachel Naomi Remen)

No comments: