Sabbatical

Sabbatical
Sabbatical!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Good Morning

good morning everyone
posted by Lissa mcKinley on Friday, September 4, 2009 Edit


All, just checking in as I am off chemo this week (yippee!).
Just want to report that while my hair stubbornly refuses to grow back in, I am feeling good and packing my gear for our Wyoming foray next friday.

If anyone saw the New York TImes on Tuesday, there was an interesting article about receiving chemotherapy for the second time. First of all, I should have written it, but even so, it really hits home for me. I have been writing about seeing more clearly since my initial diagnosis,and this is really what the article is about--the clarity that comes with having your life challenged, and when well, how easy it is to forget this piece!!

I am glad to remember it and I am so glad for all of you. thanks for sharing with me (or at least letting me share with you!).

I will upload some wyoming pics as soon as we have them.

cheers,
Lissa

No comments: